Morning Announcements 2-12-2019
1. Open House is tomorrow from 11:45 – 2:15 during the half day. Parents will be able to visit classrooms. Parents will also have support from Career Compass and LOSFA to complete their on line FAFSA forms in the computer lab.
2. There will be a Sadie’s court practice on Thursday during 3rd hour in the community center for those who were nominated.
3. Representatives from Balfour will be at school Friday during lunch to collect payments from juniors and seniors. Seniors, final payments are due Friday.
4. Seniors: Grandparents Day forms are due Friday, February 8th to the office. Please contact Mrs. Cari Leonard with any questions.
5. We will have a pep rally on Friday to announce the 2019 Sadie’s court and to celebrate basketball.
6. The “Sadie Goes to Disney” dance is Saturday, February 16th from 7:00 to 10:00. Copies of the dance rules have been distributed. Remember: everyone must arrive by 9:00 pm and a picture ID is required to enter. Court will be presented at 9:30 and we will announce this year's Sadie's KING and QUEEN of the Class of 2019.
7. Paint the town purple shirts are on sale. Flyers were distributed in homeroom. Please return your order form and money in an envelope to student council during morning rounds. The last day to purchase is Friday, February 22.
Lunch: Pizza or Jambalaya