Morning Announcements 2-6-2019
1. Tickets are on sale this week for the “Sadie Goes to Disney” dance on February 16th. Dance ticket request forms and payment should be in envelopes and turned into Student Council during homeroom rounds or at the corral during lunch. If you are purchasing a ticket for a non-AHS guest, please include your completed guest form. Ticket sales end Friday, so please join us for the dance where we will announce Sadie's king and queen of the Class of 2019.
2. There will be a HOSA meeting in room M1 tomorrow for all members attending state.
3. Students interested in taking the ASVAB test must sign up in guidance by Friday.
4. The HOSA Blood Drive will take place February 12th. Students are encouraged to sign up in homeroom. Students must be 16. All 16 year old donors MUST HAVE a permission slip. See Mrs. Paine for more information.
5. This year we will conduct Open House during the half day scheduled on Wednesday, February 13 from 11:45 – 2:15. Parents will be able to visit classrooms. Parents will also have support from Career Compass and LOSFA to complete their on line FAFSA forms in the computer lab.
6. Club pictures will be taken in the back gym at the beginning of 3rd hour on the following dates. Appointment cards will be handed out for these students to report for their picture.
2-6-19 -GT and Freshman Committee
Lunch: Roast or Popcorn Chicken