Morning Announcements 3-18-2019
1. There will be a science club meeting on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 7:00 AM in room B7.
2. There will be an FCA meeting on Friday, March 22, 2019 at 7:00 AM in room B7.
3. Gulf State Wrestling will be hosting live pro wrestling matches here in the front gym on Sunday, March 24, at 4pm. Partial ticket pre-sales and concession profits will go to supporting the AHS Band. Mr. LeBlanc and members of the AHS band will be selling tickets at both lunches every day this week. Tickets are $12/person.
4. This year’s Spring Fest will be held on April 5th from 11:15 until 2:15 in Mustang Stadium. Students, this is a fund raiser for our school and we are asking you to encourage your clubs and teams to get involved in helping us put on the many great activities we have planned.
5. The Louisiana Grand Lodge instituted the Honesty and Integrity Awards Program that recognizes High School Juniors for their involvement in both school and community activities. Any junior student who wishes to be considered for recognition, please pick up an application in Guidance. The deadline for consideration is April 9th.
Lunch: Red Beans & Sausage or Hot Dog