Morning Announcements 2-4-2019
1. Tickets are on sale this week for the “Sadie Goes to Disney” dance on February 16th. Dance ticket request forms and payment should be in envelopes and turned into Student Council during homeroom rounds or at the corral during lunch. If you are purchasing a ticket for a non-AHS guest, please include your completed guest form. Ticket sales end Friday, so please join us for the dance where we will announce Sadie's king and queen of the Class of 2019.
2. There will be a Junior Committee Meeting tomorrow in Mrs. Cari Leonard's room at 7:00 am to discuss prom and fundraiser. All Committee members are welcome to attend.
3. There will be a HOSA meeting in room M1 on February 7th for all members attending state.
4. Students interested in taking the ASVAB test must sign up in guidance by Friday, February 8th.
5. The HOSA Blood Drive will take place February 12th. Students are encouraged to sign up in homeroom. Students must be 16. All 16 year old donors MUST HAVE a permission slip. See Mrs. Paine for more information.
6. Club pictures will be taken in the back gym at the beginning of 3rd hour on the following dates. Appointment cards will be handed out for these students to report for their picture.
2-6-19 -GT and Freshman Committee
Lunch: Hotdog or Gumbo