Morning Announcements 1-31-2019
1. Mrs. Dupaty’s 2nd-4th hours will be in room L-2 today.
2. The “Sadie Goes to Disney” dance will be on February 16th. Guest forms for non AHS guests are still available in the main office. Tickets will be on sale next week Monday through Friday. Ticket sales have changed a little: Students will receive dance ticket request forms in their homeroom to be filled out and turned in to Student Council during homeroom rounds or in the corral at lunch.
3. There will be a Junior Committee Meeting on Tuesday, February 5th in Mrs. Cari Leonard's room at 7:00 am to discuss prom and fundraiser. All Committee members are welcome to attend.
4. There will be a HOSA meeting in room M1 on February 7th for all members attending state.
5. Students interested in taking the ASVAB test must sign up in guidance by Friday, February 8th.
6. The HOSA Blood Drive will take place February 12th. Students are encouraged to sign up in homeroom. Students must be 16. All 16 year old donors MUST HAVE a permission slip. See Mrs. Paine for more information.
7. Club pictures will be taken in the back gym at the beginning of 3rd hour on the following dates. Appointment cards will be handed out for these students to report for their picture.
1-31-19 -Jr. Committee and NAHS
2-1-19 -Sophomore Committee and NHS
2-6-19 -GT and Freshman Committee
Lunch: Chicken Patty on Bun or Chicken Stew