Morning Announcements 1-29-2019
1. The “Sadie Goes to Disney” dance will be on February 16th. Guest forms for non AHS guests are available in the main office. Tickets will be on sale next week Monday through Friday.
2. Track tryouts will be held after school until 4:30 today. You must have a current physical to tryout.
3. There will be a HOSA meeting in room M1 on February 7th for all members attending state.
4. Students interested in taking the ASVAB test must sign up in guidance by Friday, February 8th.
5. The HOSA Blood Drive will take place February 12th. Students are encouraged to sign up in homeroom. Students must be 16. All 16 year old donors MUST HAVE a permission slip. See Mrs. Paine for more information.
6. Club pictures will be taken in the back gym at the beginning of 3rd hour on the following dates. Appointment cards will be handed out for these students to report for their picture.
1-29-19- Senior Committee and Quiz Bowl
1-30-19- Science Club and FCA
1-31-19 -Jr. Committee and NAHS
2-1-19 -Sophomore Committee and NHS
2-6-19 -GT and Freshman Committee
Lunch: Spaghetti or Hamburger