Morning Announcements 1-23-2019
1. The “Sadie Goes to Disney” dance will be on February 16th. Guest forms for non AHS guests are available in the main office. Tickets will go on sale February 4th so get your guest forms filled out as early as possible.
2. Yearbook pictures will be taken this week. Freshman will take pictures today. 10th and 11th on Thursday. You must wear a uniform shirt for your picture. No exceptions. Seniors will be taking their pictures on Friday. Seniors will get appointment cards to report for their pictures. Girls, remember to wear a tank top under your uniform shirt.
3. Balfour representatives will be at AHS during lunch today to collect payments for junior rings and senior graduation supplies.
4. Attention FFA Members: Our monthly meeting will be held today at 6:30 pm in the Ag department. All members are encouraged to attend.
5. Track tryouts will be held after school on Monday, January 28th and Tuesday, January 29th. You must have a current physical to tryout.
6. Students interested in taking the ASVAB test must sign up in guidance by Friday, February 8th.
7. Club pictures will be taken in the back gym at the beginning of 3rd hour on the following dates. Appointment cards will be handed out for these students to report for their picture.
1-29-19- Senior Committee and Quiz Bowl
1-30-19- Science Club and FCA
1-31-19 -Jr. Committee and NAHS
2-1-19 -Sophomore Committee and NHS
2-6-19 -GT and Freshman Committee
Lunch: Lasagna or Fritos with Chili & Cheese