Morning Announcements 12-10-18
1. Students please go to the AHS website to complete a cafeteria survey.
2. The annual fall athletic banquet for football, volleyball, and cross country members will be held tomorrow at 6:30 in the front gym. All athletes are encouraged to attend.
3. Balfour representatives will be at school during lunch hours Wednesday to collect payments from juniors and seniors.
4. All National Honor Society pretzel rod money is due to Ms. Lynn Daigle by Thursday, December 13th.
5. To spread the Christmas Cheer this Holiday Season, In addition to the Door Decorating Contest, Student Council is inviting you to dress up and show your best Christmas Cheer! This Friday the dress down theme is “Snowy Holiday” with a $2 donation to PBIS. Dress white, as a snowman, or as a snow angel.
6. Girls powerlifting tryouts will be Monday, Dec. 17 and boys powerlifting tryouts will be Tuesday, Dec. 18. All physicals and paperwork must be up to date in order to tryout.
7. The winter Mustang Mission is about being Determined represented by the D in Mustang PRIDE. Students, we ask that you be DETERMINED to finish the semester strong as you do your best on your exams.
Exam Schedule for Monday, December 17th – Thursday, December 20th:
Monday – 4th hour exam
Tuesday – 2nd & 6th
Wednesday – 1st & 5th
Thursday – 3rd & 7th