Morning Announcements 12-6-18
1. Student Council’s Adopt an Angel fund drive has begun. Every day in homerooms students and teachers are asked to donate money for Christmas gifts for 50 Assumption Parish primary school students. For every $15 collected your homeroom will receive a paper angel. Our collections will end tomorrow. The winning homerooms will receive a celebration.
2. To spread the Christmas Cheer this Holiday Season, In addition to the Door Decorating Contest, Student Council is inviting you to dress up and show your best Christmas Cheer! This Friday the dress down theme is “Deck the Halls” with a $2 donation to Adopt an Angel. Dress in ALL green and red, favorite Christmas shirt, or a Christmas sweater.
3. The ACT will be administered Saturday for those registered. You must be at school no later than 7:55am. Remember to bring an approved calculator, pencils, your registration certificate, and your school ID or driver’s license.
4. The annual fall athletic banquet for football, volleyball, and cross country members will be held on Tuesday at 6:30 in the front gym. All athletes are encouraged to attend.
5. Girls powerlifting tryouts will be Monday, Dec. 17 and boys powerlifting tryouts will be Tuesday, Dec. 18. All physicals and paperwork must be up to date in order to tryout.
6. Assumption High School and the PBIS Committee would like to recognize the November Students of the Month (and we ask that they report to room L13 immediately after morning announcements for a picture)
9th Kristen Rebardi
10th Riian Landry
11th Blaze Breaux
12th Jamere Lucien
We sincerely appreciate your dedication to your school and your positive attitude! Thank you for all that you do to show your Mustang PRIDE!
Lunch: Chicken Patty on Bun or Chicken Stew