Morning Announcements 12-5-18
1. LEAP 2025 & EOC Testing for Re-testers will continue today. If you have to test, a call slip was placed in your homeroom teacher's box. Report to your testing room immediately after morning announcements.
2. There will be a PBIS nacho snack sale for 5 tokens today.
3. There will be a HOSA meeting in Room M1 tomorrow at 7am to discuss state. All planning to attend MUST BE PRESENT.
4. Student Council’s Adopt an Angel fund drive has begun. Every day in homerooms students and teachers are asked to donate money for Christmas gifts for 50 Assumption Parish primary school students. For every $15 collected your homeroom will receive a paper angel. Our collections will end on Friday. The winning homerooms will receive a celebration.
5. To spread Christmas cheer this holiday season, in addition to the door decorating contest, Student Council is inviting you to dress up and show your best Christmas cheer! This Friday the dress down theme is “Deck the Halls”. Dress is all green and red, favorite Christmas shirt, or a Christmas sweater.
6. The ACT will be administered Saturday for those registered. You must be at school no later than 7:55am. Remember to bring an approved calculator, pencils, your registration certificate, and your school ID or driver’s license.
7. The annual fall athletic banquet for football, volleyball, and cross country members will be held on Tuesday, December 11th at 6:30 in the front gym. All athletes are encouraged to attend.
8. Girls powerlifting tryouts will be Monday, Dec. 17 and boys powerlifting tryouts will be Tuesday, Dec. 18. All physicals and paperwork must be up to date in order to tryout.
Lunch: Taco or Meat Pie