Morning Announcements 12-3-18
1. Congratulations to Mrs. Paula Daigle who was selected as Assumption High School’s teacher of the year!
2. Mr. Bernard’s 2nd – 6th hour classes will report to room 103 today.
3. There will be a HOSA meeting in Room M1 Thursday at 7am to discuss state. All planning to attend MUST BE PRESENT.
4. Student Council’s Adopt an Angel fund drive has begun. Every day in homerooms students and teachers are asked to donate money for Christmas gifts for 50 Assumption Parish primary school students. For every $15 collected your homeroom will receive a paper angel. Our collections will end on Friday. The winning homerooms will receive a celebration.
5. The annual fall athletic banquet for football, volleyball, and cross country members will be held on Tuesday, December 11th at 6:30 in the front gym. All athletes are encouraged to attend.
6. This year Student Council is hosting a door decorating contest to spread the Christmas cheer around AHS. Each homeroom will work together to decorate their doors and judging will take place on December 14th. The doors will be judged on creativity, originality, neatness, and above all, Christmas spirit. The homeroom that wins the competition will receive hot chocolate and cookies from the L13 Snack Shack.
7. Girls powerlifting tryouts will be Monday, Dec. 17 and boys powerlifting tryouts will be Tuesday, Dec. 18. All physicals and paperwork must be up to date in order to tryout.
Lunch: Red Beans & Sausage or Hot Dog