Morning Announcements 11-28-18
1. Mr. Gaudet’s classes will report to room M3 today.
2. There will be a dress down day for Toys for Tots today. $1.00 for shirt and $1.00 for pants.
3. Balfour representatives will be at AHS during lunch today to collect payments from juniors and seniors. Balfour will also measure first time lettermen for jackets. See Coach Acosta for ordering information.
4. Attention Mustangs. This year Student Council is hosting a door decorating contest to spread the Christmas cheer around AHS. Each homeroom will work together to decorate their doors and judging will take place on December 14th. The doors will be judged on creativity, originality, neatness, and above all, Christmas spirit. The homeroom that wins the competition will receive hot chocolate and cookies from the L13 Snack Shack.
5. Our winter Mustang Mission is about being both Determined and Encouraging represented by the D and E in Mustang PRIDE. Students, we ask that you be DETERMINED to finish the semester strong. We appreciate all that you do to be ENCOURAGING around campus, and we ask that you take a moment to share some kindness this holiday season by completing the Christmas globes distributed in your homeroom classes. Your globes will be displayed around campus to help “shake up” some holiday cheer. Teachers, please allow your students the time to write on, color, and cut out the globes in homeroom and return them to a Student Council member during morning rounds by next Friday.
Lunch: Lasagna or Fritos with Chili & Cheese