Morning Announcements 11-16-18
1. Art Club students attending the NPS Fall Festival need to meet in L6 after 2nd Period.
2. Student Council is collecting donations for our Adopt an Angel Service Project. Every day in homeroom, students and teachers are asked to donate money to purchase Christmas gifts for 50 Assumption Parish primary school students. For every $15 collected, your homeroom will receive a paper angel to be displayed. The winning homerooms will receive a celebration. Teachers, remember to turn in money and folders to a Student Council member during rounds every day.
3. Football District Champ shirt order forms were placed in homeroom boxes. Deadline to order is today. Designs can be viewed on the AHS Facebook page.
4. There will be a dress down day for Toys for Tots on Wednesday, November 28th. $1.00 for shirt and $1.00 for pants.
5. Balfour representatives will be at AHS during lunch on Wednesday, November 28th to collect payments from juniors and seniors.
6. Student of the Year eligibility letters have been placed in homeroom teachers boxes. If you receive a letter and wish to participate, please pick up an information packet in Guidance.
Lunch: Fritos with Chili & Cheese or Fish on Bun