Morning Announcements 09-11-18
1. Anyone interested in trying out for tennis see Coach Acosta by the end of the day.
2. There will be a sophomore committee member meeting at second lunch today in L10 for any sophomores who have signed up with Mrs. Wendy.
3. Homecoming Shirts are on sale at both lunches. Forms were given out in homeroom and are available in the corral. The last day to purchase is tomorrow.
4. Tomorrow is a half day for students. Students will dismiss at 11:15 tomorrow.
5. Tomorrow will be a school wide free dress down day for showing your Mustang Pride at the pep rally on August 31st. School appropriate attire is required.
6. There will be a HOSA meeting in Ms. Paine's room on Thursday at 7am. Officers should meet in Ms. Paine's room tomorrow to discuss the agenda.
7. All current senior class officers and committee members will have a mandatory meeting this Thursday morning at 6:55 a.m. in G2 to discuss upcoming senior class activities. Please be on time.
8. There will be a National Honor Society meeting at 6:50 on Thursday, September 13th in room B3.
9. The Deadline to join the Science Club or FCA is Friday. Please see Coach T.
10. Open House is September 18th. Balfour representatives will be at open house with information on junior class rings and senior supplies. The junior class ring presentation will begin at 5:30 and the senior graduation supplies presentation will begin at 7:00.
11. If you are interested in the taking the PSAT on October 10 please sign up in guidance and see Ms. Meca Chiasson in guidance for more information. More information can be found at psat.org
12. This year the theme for Homecoming is Game Over. The dance will be on October 6 from 7-10. In two weeks, ticket sales will begin. The cost is $10 a person. Guest forms are NOW available in the main office and on Mrs. Russo’s door (N7) Completed guest forms must be turned in when purchasing the guest ticket.
Lunch: Hamburger Steak or Hamburger